Monday, December 14, 2009

Mysterious Blue Light seen over Norway, Norway not boring anymore

The people of Norway noticed somthing mysterious in the sky recently, the appearance of a blue light where once there was no blue light. Norway is a place that flies mostly below the radar, basically the only thing I know that came out of there was heavy metal, and a hockey team that could sometimes compete in international play, but not really. Immediately questions came from all over the globe, what was this blue light? is it batman? Norway? Really? One theory is that it was a failed attempt at a new missle launch from the Russians, but that's boring, and the Russians are too easy to make fun of, so let's try another theory. Having no solid theories of my own, let's work out a few scenarios that it might be.

*The Coors Light Silver Bullet- Coors Light usually have some of the best commercials, but what if they took their advertising to a whole new level. Perhaps they were interested in more then just being the number one beer company, and wanted to add world domination to their list. Personally if I were going to try world conquest(soon Frankie soon) I'd start in Norway, cause really who cares about Norway, also I hear Poland is a bit of a pushover. In searching for reactions to this new strategy, I contacted other beer companies. When I contacted Bud light there response was "Wasssssssssup", this seriously went on for ten minutes, up until I, who has never drank in my life wanted a beer, so I guess thier strategy works too.

*The Polar Express- what if Tom Hanks was a real train conducter, the man could make me believe anything, hell I've seen him do perfectly normal interviews and I still belive he suffers from Aids and has below average intelligence. Obviously Tom Hanks is rich, he can afford a train, especially a train that flies. That being said, what if after filming the movie he said "I want that train, somebody build me that train." And build they did, creating a level of buzz similar to when Springfield got the Monorail. Finally the day came, the first ever flying train would be flown around the world, but something went terribly wrong, and it ended up in Norway. I hear that blue streak was the train trying to get out of Norway as fast as possible.

*Aliens- AHHH ALIENS, RUN, I TOLD YOU THEY EXISTED, NONE OF YOU BELIEVED ME, WHOSE GONNA EAT A HAT NOW.

*Norwegian space program-bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha*cough cough*hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Sorry, got to catch my breath for a minute there. I think we can rule out this possibility cause who's ever heard of a Norwegian space program. If Norway ever wants to see a moon landing, just film one, like the States did(I"m on to you armstrong, one small step indeed, to the make-up chair buddy boy) or read the nursery rhyme where the cow jumps over to moon, then you can feel inadequate for coming in second place to someone or something else. Trust me, I'm Canadian I know all about getting the cool things way after everyone else, I mean Newfoundland just got the Iphone, that's as old and dated as my wasssssup joke.

If I've offended any Norwegians who've read this, then cool, that means somebody far away actually reads this mess of a site. I was just playing, from what I've heard the Norwegians are a hard working industrious people, content to put thier heads down and go about their business. Then this blue light comes around and turns everything upside down, causing eyes all over the world to turn and look and say in unison "oh yeah, Norway I forgot about them." Maybe this blue light is good, maybe it's a miracle that will make the Norwegian hockey team a contender, and beat Canada for a gold medal..... yeah I think the space program will happen first.

No comments:

Post a Comment