Thursday, December 10, 2009

I have a confession to make

Ok everyone, time to clear the air and let everyone know the truth. This is not something I'm proud of but it has to be said........I slept with Tiger Woods too. Ok I didn't but it seems like everyone else has these days, so why not jump on that bandwagon, I mean I've already set my watch, my fifteen minutes of fame are getting ever closer. It's interesting to see just how far the mighty Tiger has fallen these days. As a matter of fact tigers get a bad rap in general in the media, the last time we saw a tiger get this much coverage one tried to eat Siegfried, now Tiger Woods is guilty of trying to eat......................um nevermind.

Now, of course I don't know Tiger Woods, he seems like a nice guy, obviously pretty friendly from news reports. I don't want to take away from the sanctity of marriage, or defend Tiger if all these stories are actually true, but that's the thing, how many of these stories are actually true. How many of these women are sitting at home, hearing about Tiger's supposed infidelites, and suddenly remember a time they fooled around with the greatest golfer in the world. Now don't get me wrong I'm not saying all women are money sucking leeches, many are on the up and up, but there are women (and men too I'm sure if it were a female celebrity) who saw their opportunity and they took it. Usually that's what heroes do, but not in this case.

Day after Day since Tiger crashed his escalade into a fire hydrant and tree, we've seen woman after woman come out and say they've grabbed the Tiger by the tail. All this talk about Tiger mounting trophies besides the one on his wall has led to loss of his public image, and sponsorships, and it's a suitable punishment if in fact he can't keep his driver in the bag if you know what I mean. When describing the situation to a friend who hadn't heard the story, the best way I could describe it was it's a lot of nobody else's business. However, once again, the media doesn't see it that way, I'm willing to bet that CNN intercepted the onstar call when Tiger crashed just to be the first on the scene.

How much this hurts Tiger's career is yet to be seen, will people forget about the 9 holes he played off the course when he plays 9 holes on the course again. Will they cheer and pump their fists for him like they used too? Personally I could still watch him play golf just like I always have, if there is nothing else on and all the channels are gone except that one channel that is airing golf. Even if Tiger paid off every supposed mistress with those oversized novelty cheques why should the public care, shouldn't it be just between Tiger, his wife, and the other woman or women involved. There is a saying, let he without sin cast the first stone, so with that being said let's see how many of the gallery at Tigers next golf game shows up with rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment