Thursday, November 19, 2009

some thoughts before bedtime

Well my email has been lit up since my first post, tony from china was so excited and moved by most he gave me tips for enlarging a certain part of my body. The culinary institute of atlanta sent me an email saying I could be a chef today, and for some reason offered me drugs to enlarge a certain part of my body. Anyways, here's a few random thoughts that float through my head from time to time.

-is it racist that I made my white friend pick cotton out of a bottle of pepto bismol caplets

-if pigs are a fat animal, should customers at my restaurant complain if the ribs are too fatty

-if a tree falls in the woods and no one is around to hear it, and a train leaves st. louis at 90km/h, is this why I was never a good math student.

These are just a few of the random things that float around in my brain, I hope none of you future readers will be scared by my thought patterns. Thats all the time I have for this post, you stay classy internetz.

No comments:

Post a Comment