Tuesday, November 24, 2009

let's get to know to me, through song

When I started this blog, I recieved a comment from a cousin saying they loved the honesty of blogs, which was a shame really cause I was just going to fill it with blatant propaganda. I don't know how many people read this site, or if it's a ghost town, although the tumbleweeds are a bad sign, but I figure I should let readers know a bit more about me. In case no one picked up on it, I have an odd sense of humor, some friends call it lame, I prefer to think I make the jokes no one else will make, and it's rubbed off on them, I've more more people lame then polio. Since a simple life story is kinda boring, let's use some classic songs to describe certain parts of my life, ready, here goes.

* I did in fact used to live in a two room apartment, and at some points neighbours did knock on my wall, yes times were hard, but yet I don't knock it, although really I don't miss it much at all.

I remember when I left high school, and moved in to the big city of st. johns for university, I had never been to a school with so many people, one problem I had with it was:

*there were too many things, too many people, causing too many problems, with not much love to go round, can't ya see it's just a land of confusion.

Then of course there was the time that I had that Alien enounter, a good song about that is

*this part of fgms sancutuary is restricted, further access is prohibited, no such things as aliens exist.

......I don't know why that came up, I was only talking about Pepe, the foriegn exchange student, dear Pepsi was a great friend.



U CAN FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER.........oh wait, no you can't I don't have an account.

No comments:

Post a Comment