Thursday, November 19, 2009

An introduction

Well, since this is my first post I assume no one is gonna see it; hmmmm no one is around, I can do anything I want, I could walk around naked if I wanted. I will spare all you innocent people that and just introduce myself and give a little information about myself and what this domain of mine will feature. This is a blog of my random thoughts, which are quite random, maybe a tv show review or too, who knows. If you are a fan of grammar, then you may not like this area, for if you tell me I am not very good with punctuation, I will respond with "that's a lie, I am rarely late." Anyhow, let me tell you a little about myself, I was blessed with 3 parents, yes, you read that right, 3 parents. I grew up with a wonderful mom and dad who raised me the best they could, so who, you ask is the third parent, that would of course be television. Television helped me through the growing pains of life, showed me who's the boss, helped me to become a real family guy, taught me the facts of life, and other assorted tv show puns. To conclude my first post here, I'll just sum up by saying this is a domain for my various ponderings and musings of everyday life (is musings even a word, well it is now), a place for readers to question my sanity, as my friends do most every day, and a place to kick your heals up and relax, but it's a dry blog, no beer, ok beer, but you have to use a coaster.

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to getting to know you better, dear cousin! I love the honesty of blogs.

    ReplyDelete