Saturday, March 20, 2010

Random Stuff

No matter where I go, or who I talk too, they always ask me the same question, and my answer is always the same, no I can't change my face, I was born like this, now go suck a lemon, yes ocassionally I like to talk like a 1940's gang member. Actually they ask me how I come up with the stuff that I come up, and I like to think it's because the world in my head is a lot more interesting then my actual life. Overall I'm a pretty boring person, I get up, I go to work, I chase kids away from my house with a stick, you know the normal things, and other then that not much happens in my life to discuss. Every so often my mental system shuts down and I have trouble putting anything on here, so today I'm just gonna discuss some recent activities that have gone on around me.

This past week has been an enjoyable one as my dad is gracing me with his presence. Triva: did you know there are at least 28,000 curse words in the English language? Well apparently there are and this week I've heard them all. Watching my dad and his dog interact would make a hell of a sitcom as the comedy is endless. It has been said, and I think I've said it on here before that my dad could curse for a half hour without repeating himself but don't be fooled, unlike the visitors on the ABC show V, my dad really is of peace, always. I don't get to spend much time with him anymore so having him here has been a nice treat. With dad comes his dog Tocc, our lovable irish setter who is one of the funniest and cutest dogs I've ever seen, sure I'm not getting much sleep in the morning as she wakes me up every hour, but it's nice being woken up by a girl who won't talk back(reason 212 why I'm single).

A strange thing has happened to me recently as last week someone stole an hour from me, it was there when I went to bed but when I woke it was gone. I don't know how the time thieves got in my house but they must have drugged me as I woke up a lot more tired then usual. Reading my brother's blog made me see that it was some guy from New Zealand who stole my hour, but really why would he want it, and unlike my brother I don't care how good the Lord of the Rings movies were New Zealand can cram it with walnuts cause nobody, but nobody steals time from me and gets away with it. I feel for my family members who have kids and have a big disadvantage in the battle to get thier kids to bed on time, I was lucky, I managed to get my sleep back, I just watched CBC nightly programming, slept like a baby.

In enterainment and sports news Corey Haim was laid the rest this week in Toronto, the city has moved on and is now planning funeral services for the playoff birth of the Toronto Raptors. Tiger Woods made a statement announcing he was returning to golf in April at the Masters, he concluded his statement by asking "Where are all the white women at?" If you have been following his show on Spike tv, it appears Jesse James really is a dead man. James, knowing that he married a much better looking person then him, apologized profusely to Sandra Bullock, but when you get someone who is out of your league the first time it's hard to get them back. Look at Lance Armstrong, I bet when he saw Sheryl Crow he was like "Man I'd cut off a testicle to be with her" and he did, and he fooled it up and look where it got him; truly, the ball is still in her court.

So that's what's going on around here, Monday begins the countdown to the holiest day of the year.......Wrestlemania. What? did you think I was talking about Easter Sunday? I've seen Jesus Christ Superstar(best rock opera ever btw) so I know how that story ends, but I really can't tell who's winning between Undertaker and Shawn Micheals. Sure Easter is gonna have a good Friday, but next week is gonna be an awesome Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment