Monday, March 22, 2010

All you ever do is bring me down

I remember the first time I saw you, I had heard about you for some time, seen you around, but I never made a move, despite all my friends saying I should give you a try. After much debate on my part I decided to make a move, and it was then our relationship got started, and while it had much fun times, you have caused me a lot of stress over the years. I was there with you from the beginning, I was there by your side through all your family problems, the grief it caused, and the downward spiral it led you on, destroying your soul and all those around you. I watched and helped you fight all the demons that came down on you, as you were tormented, so was I, but still you cause me such grief, but why?

I know it's hard for you to make anyone happy, I've watched you go through hell and back to get yourself on the right path again. I've watched you claw and fight tooth and nail, and do things that denied the realm of possibility, and I like to think that I helped you along the way, but still you make me wanna tear what little hair I have left out of my head. I thought we had closure the first time it ended between us, we had gone as far as we could go, and there was nothing further for us to do together, it was hard, it was a sad time but eventually I moved on. As days drifted into weeks and weeks into months I found others that I enjoyed, but there was still a longing for you, and some weeks later you were back in my life. Destiny is a weird thing, and as fate would have it I was introduced to you again by a co-worker, and it just felt right, we picked up exactly where we left off.

Then the honeymoon ended, and it was like old times again, you still had those issues with your dad, and once again as you struggled with him, so did I. As hard as it was I like to think that we made more progress on our second try, we were like one you and I, as you fought the skeletons in your closet, so did I, as you fought the monsters that tormented your soul, so did I. We were so close to getting you better, we were winning, and then all of a sudden of it stopped, you were climbing that mountain, you were on your way to redemption, and all of a sudden you just stopped, and it frustrated me, made me mad and I didn't want to see you anymore, can you blame me? we were so close.

That was a couple of years ago, I had never forgotten you, you were always in the back of my mind, I even talked about you with friends every now and then, but I didn't think I would ever see you again. That is until last week, last week I saw you again, and all the feelings and memories of good times came rushing back and I knew I must try you again, I had to put a rest to all of our unfinished business. It was a few days after you came back into my life that I got to experience you again and it was like old times, we were in sync like we always were, but with the good came the bad, all those feelings of rage, and frustration building up inside me again.

I don't know, I keep giving you chances, and you keep driving me insane. I mean all I wanna do is help you Kratos to fulfill your destiny of killing Zeus and destroying Mt. Olympus. Why then God of War III makers did you have to make this so hard for me? do you enjoy my pain and suffering?........What? Why are you looking at me like that? What did you think I was talking about?

No comments:

Post a Comment