Friday, April 2, 2010

How I think Lost will end

Hi again everyone, hope everybody is having a Good Friday, since everyone was eating fish today work was not that busy, I guess everyone came in last night because Holy Thursday Batman was it ever busy. Anywho, now that the Easter related puns are out of the way we are soon approaching a sad time in television as not just one, but two of my favorite shows are coming to an end. Last week it was confirmed that this is the last season of 24, as Jack Baur has now killed everyone and there is no one left, also something all fans knew, was that this is the last season of Lost, and with only six or so episodes left, there is rampant speculation over how the show will end. Everyone has theories, everyone has opinions, and everyone has opinions on the theories, for the most part I've kept quiet, just enjoying the ride of the last season, but with the end near here are some theories on how I think they will end the show.

Everyone knows there is a big battle coming, the teams have already been decided, but I don't think it's as simple as two teams fighting. No one really knows for certain what Charles Widmore is up to but I think I have an idea. We have Jacob, the man in white, we have Smokey, the man in Black, so I think Widmore will show his true colors, in one of the final scenes he will come out with a random unexplained monkey, and be dressed in yellow. It will be discovered that the monkey is actually Curious George(and if he expects any answers to his questions he better remember that this is Lost, and that's not happening) setting up an epic battle between Jacob, the Man in Black, and the Man in the Yellow Hat. The show will end with all three fighting, and then do the famous Lost swoosh with no decisive winner, to see how the show ends all Lost fans who haven't committed suicide or tried to murder the writers will have to wait for the new Curious George book, Curious George gets Lost, to hit bookshelves later this year.

Perhaps this idea is a little out there and the writers chose to go in a different direction, perhaps they take the sad route and the Losties discover that there is no way for them to get home, and they are stuck there forever. With fear of never being rescued(again anyway) setting in Hurley snaps and starts to eat them all, he starts with Jin, but since it's Asian food he's only hungry again in a half an hour anyway. Flash ahead a little bit as we see Hurley sitting on the beach gnawing on one of Jack's legs, when all of a sudden he sees a mysterious ship. In the last scene we see Hurley heading home, patting his stomach saying "Well at least i got to take all you guys with me" then his stomach rumbles and he runs to the bathroom saying *well I guess not all of you." On a serious note, a most likely stupid theory I hold out for is that they go the sixth sense route, I mean we know Hurley can talk to dead people so what if all the original group died and Hurley survived and he's the only one who can see them, there's no way this is gonna happen of course, cause I've seen the people who comment about Lost on the internet, it would cause more of a riot then when all those cops where trying to get those ants of Rodney King.

The final and most logical theory I have of how Lost will end...............with the credits of course. I, like all of the Lost fans am on the edge of my seat wondering how the writers will tie all this together, they've never disappointed me with a season finale before so I am confident I will enjoy the ending, unless they use Journey's Don't Stop Believin for the final scene and the screen goes blank before the big reveal, others might think your a genius David Chase, but I needed closure on the Sopranos anecdote. You left me to make up my own conclusion, do you have any idea what I'm capable of coming up with, I was months thinking Tony Soprano got killed in a epic battle with Grimace from the Mcdonalds commercial and some random mime, please Lost writers don't make me think this happens to Jack.

No comments:

Post a Comment