Thursday, September 2, 2010

Signs you may need an Exorcism

Last night I was supposed to go see a movie with some friends, that it is until the gods intervened and gave me a sinus cold instead. The movie we had planned on seeing was the Last Exorcism, I think it was the number one move this past weekend but I'm not sure, I'd do some research and find out but *cue Jessie Ventura in Predator voice* I ain't got time to read. The whole ritual of an exorcism makes me wonder, how far gone does a person have to be before you think "nope, a doctor's not going to cut it, I think I need a priest." I have thought (not so) long and (not so) hard on this matter, and here I think are some signs you may need an exorcism.

- If you suddenly can contort your body into impossible shapes, and your not a gymnast, then you may need an exorcism

- If you have seen the commercial for M. Night Shyamalan's movie The Devil and you say "oh yeah I remember doing that to those people in the elevator" you may need an exorcism

- If you wreak havoc on all religious property in your house, but leave the Dale Earnhardt collector's plates intact you might be a redneck...........um who needs an exorcism.

- If every time you look down and you can't see your toes.......you may need to exorcise.

- I recently had a Katy Perry song stuck in my head, hmmm maybe I need an exorcism.

- If the job is too much for a young priest to handle, and they have to call in an old priest to walk creepily out of the fog, oh yeah, you totally need an exorcism.

- If you recently watched news pundit Rex Murphy and you get these weird feelings and start spouting off big words, you may need a Rexorcism.

-If suddenly you can spin your head right round, right round, like a circle baby, right round, right round your either a huge fan of Dead or Alive, or you need an exorcism.

That's all I can think of for now, but I'm sure there are other signs. I don't really know much about this Devil fellow, I know he went down to Georgia that one time, and he fought Arnold Schwarzenegger in the End of Days, but other then that I don't pay too much attention to him. All I know is a lot of crazy things can happen in this world, so watch out who you refer to as a devil, for you never know, they just might be.

No comments:

Post a Comment