Sunday, February 27, 2011

It's a Punderful Life

- Next month is national hairdresser's month, so everyone be sure to wear a ribbon to remember what they dyed for

-Last night I saw a guy attempt to play the American national anthem on a harmonica, he blew it

- We always hear about the sexual proclivity of male rabbits, but did you know that the male beaver gets more wood than any other animal?

-The head of a major cereal company was recently arrested after discontinuing a number of major cereals, FBI stormed his office after he was labeled the worst cereal killer in recent years

-In entertainment news singer Bruno Mars was horribly disfigured recently. His attempts to show affection for a girl by catching a grenade for her blew up in his face

-I always get surprised when someone rings in a rare steak at work because we don't see it very often

-I was talking to a friend of mine the other day, he's a compulsive over eater, seems he's always busy cause he always has too much on his plate

-Travel company Travelocity is getting rid of it's famous mascot, it appears the statue of limitations has run out, what will become of him is not gnome at this time.

-Did you hear about the funeral home administrator who died after a filing cabinet fell on him?.......he was buried in paperwork

- I once wanted to write a script for Frasier, but it was unreadable because I couldn't perfect my Kelsey Grammar.

That's all for today, you all may think I'm weird but guess what I can paddle a boat, canoe?

No comments:

Post a Comment